Full Home Inspection
The most common type of inspection we provide, the full inspection is a detailed visual inspection of each of the home’s elements, as required by the standards of practice and code of ethics of THE AMERCIAN SOCIETY OF HOME INSPECTORS. ACC Property Solutions, Inc. is proud to offer the most thorough inspection and the most detailed report in the industry, not only meeting but exceeding the standards of practice set forth by the Virginia Home Inspector Licensure Board.
- A pre-purchase home inspection takes place after a home buyer’s offer has been accepted. Most real estate contracts include a clause that makes the sale of the property contingent upon a home inspection and give the buyer a specified number of days to have the inspection completed by a licensed inspector.
- A pre-listing home inspection is a useful tool for a homeowner preparing to list his or her home for sale. A full inspection before listing gives the homeowner an opportunity to make repairs as needed and helps to eliminate surprises during a buyer’s inspection.
- A one-year builder’s warranty inspection helps homeowners to identify issues and request repairs before the typical one-year builder’s warranty expires.
A maintenance home inspection is perfect for the homeowner who wants a comprehensive overview of his or her home’s condition.
During the full home inspection, ACC Property Solutions, Inc. will inspect:
Heating and Air Conditioning
- Heating and cooling equipment
- Normal operating controls
- Readily visible chimneys, flues, and vents
- Solid fuel heating devices
- Distribution systems, including fans, pumps, ducts, and piping
- Walls ceilings and floors
- Steps, stairways, balconies, and railings
- Counters and built-in cabinets
- Interior doors and windows
Insulation and Ventilation
- Insulation and vapor barriers
- Ventilation of attics and foundation areas
- Kitchen, bath, and laundry venting systems
Built-In Kitchen Appliances
- Permanently-installed dishwashers
- Range, cook top, and/or ovens
- Trash compactors
- Garbage disposals
- Venting appliances such as range hoods
- Permanently-installed microwave ovens
This is a partial list of what is included in a typical full home inspection. For a complete list of inspected items, including inspection exclusions and limitations, please read the Virginia Home Inspectors Licensure Board Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
Offering premiere home inspection service in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Hampton Roads, and surrounding areas